Saturday, April 11, 2009

Would a flower fix this for you? please answer?

i met this guy wen i was with my boyfriend an he seemed to like me. i went to his house one night and we watched movies then he kissed me on the lips before i left then said sorry coz i had a bf.


well now me an my bf are broken up an have seen this guy a few more times with a friend an kissed him more an the other time i didnt coz i felt weird... its stupid


anyway last weekend we all went to the pub an I tried to hook up with him an he said no so I got angry (i was drunk) he msgd me an said he didn’t want to hook up just wanted friends


i didnt no wat happened..


i mean i wasnt sure if i liked him or not but i realise now that i do an now he wants friends... he told me this last nite an the day before i went a picked a big beautiful yellow rose an left it on his front door with i note saying i was sorry coz i wasnt sure wat i did.. i still like him an dont no wat to do..





just want to no wat u think an any advice u have.


atm im letting it go an hoping it will work out itself


=(
Would a flower fix this for you? please answer?
no a flower would not fix ityahoo finance

No comments:

Post a Comment